- French curriculum
- Significant components of the lao and Cambridge Curriculum
- Individual arrangements depending first language
- Fully qualified native teachers for each language
- Plurilingual education: French, Lao and English
- Individual languages courses
- Integrated language teaching
- Creative learning approach
- Leadership and good citizenship
- Comprehensive creative, sport and extracurricular activities
- Whole child development
The school has since broadened its academic offering to incorporate parts of the Lao and Cambridge curriculum with subjects taught in french, lao and english, allowing more diversity in the student body and offering each student a rich plurilingual and pluricultural education.
At preschool, children are welcomed unconditionally.
At elementary and middle school, the welcome of students who are not french speaker is supervised by a project of schooling in french. Fluency in one of the other languages (Lao or English) is required.
Our main objective is to become an educational institution approved and recognised by the Agency for French Education Abroad (AEFE). To this end, we provide education in line with school curricula, organisational rules and teaching objectives applicable in France and broadcasted by this Agency. To offer individual arrangements by including signifiants components of the Lao and Cambridge curriculum, we follow official instructions to built international sections.
Our teachers are fully qualified and experienced graduates; all native speaker in the language they are teaching.